We Lift Boats, We Keep Boats, We Are Friendly, Fun & Helpful!
Lake Yard are able to lift all types of craft up to approximately 62′ subject to sight of docking plan. We have the following boat lifting capabilities:
- 50 Tonnes Roodberg Boat Hoist
- 6 Tonnes Iron Fairly Mobile Crane
- 1.5 Tonnes Dockside HIAB Crane
- Lift on and off transport
- Laift and hold for summer
Servicing & Maintenance
Lake Yard are specialists in antifouling, hull polishing and valeting all types of craft.
Boston Whaler Specialists
We are the UK’s Boston Whaler specialists for servicing, maintenance or complete restoration.
Outboard & Sterndrive On-site Contractors
Lake Yard have outboard and sterndrive on-site contractors for servicing and maintenance but specialising in Mercury and Yamaha.
Lake Yard’s Dock & Mooring Facilities
Lake Yard is ideally situated on Lake Shore at Hamworthy. The unique positioning of the site overlooks Poole Harbour with views of Arne, Round Island, Furzey Island and Brownsea Island. It is also directly adjacent to the only approved water skiing area in Poole Harbour. The location of Lake Yard offers unrestricted access to the deepwater channels leading to a boating area offering a wide choice of locations form Cherbourg 64 miles to the South, Weymouth to the West, Yarmouth and Lymington to the East. Cowes, the centre of british and International Yachting is as little as 32 miles away by sea. The beautiful locations of Swanage and Studland are also within close proximity as are Sandbanks and Wareham.
Lake Yard’s boat dock has permanent pontoon berthing facilities for up to 44 boats. There are additional active berthing facilities for craft using the swinging moorings and visiting boats. Our deep water pontoons are accessible at all states of the tide without grid or lock restrictions. A large area of the dock is naturally deep water and is based on wave screen construction – price guide
Lake Yard’s deep water swinging moorings are located to the North and to the South of the Wareham Channel. Lake Yard operates a launch shuttle service between the boats and the dock pontoon – price guide
Since 1995 we have incorporated new construction and re-fit management services as owners representatives and management services for annual motor yacht operations.
New Build and Re-Fit works
We have experience of working with yards in Italy, Spain, Greece and Turkey.
Annual Motor Yacht Operations
We have experience in working for owners with vessels operating in France, Spain, Italy and Portugal.
We can provide assistance in the following areas:
- Crew Selection
- Equipment Supply
- Isaac On Board Management Account Programme
- Isaac Computer programme for Annual Management of Accounts
- Operating Budgets
- Berthing Information
- Crew Salaries
Lake Yard – Facilities & Services Price Guide
Please click on this <link> to download a pdf of this year’s Tariff. (pdf)
We Lift Boats
We have a 50 Tonne Mobile Boat Hoist, a HIAB and a Mobile Crane.
We offer Pressure washing, blocking off ashore and storage in a working boatyard.
We can provide you with electric and water.
We offer antifouling, polishing and the replacement of anodes.
Full boatyard facilities & friendly service.
We have an onsite engineer who deals with Mercury & Yamaha outboards.
We Keep Boats
Deepwater Marina Berths
Deepwater Swinging Moorings
We are friendly, fun & helpful!
If you need a quote we would be happy to offer you one.
Please contact Katie on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01202 674531
Lake Yard’s Services and Facilities
- Exclusive licenced waterfront restaurant
- Wavescreen dock with deep water pontoon berths
- Swinging moorings with launch service
- Fresh water supplies
- Changing rooms with showers and toilets
- Boat hoist & dry berthing
- HIAB & crane
- Free car parking for boat owners & sales customers
- Fully enclosed site for control & security
- On site servicing, maintenance & valeting
- 24 hour marina access [no tidal restrictions]
- Craft surveys can be arranged via Lake Yard
- Corporate sailing, boat hire & tuition
- UK distribution for Boston Whaler
- Specialist facilities & services for Boston Whaler owners
- On-site related marine businesses including outboard and sterndrive engineers
Nearby Services and Facilities
- Post Office and cash point
- Chemist and late night convenience stores
- Estate Agents and hairdressers
- Petrol station and fish & chip shop
- Bus routes to Poole and Bournemouth
- The local beaches include Hamworthy, Sandbanks and Bournemouth